6D Result – This lotto updates in 3 times a week. It is released after a day break and people are waiting for it. Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office holds 6-Digit Lotto draws every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM.
We update the results in detail on this page so that you do not have to face problems. It is very easy for everyone.This page contains the latest PCSO 6D result today, with lucky numbers, hearing and tips.
6D Result August 27 2019:
6D Result August 27, 2019 – The PCSO has just aired the official results of 6-Digit game for Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
Winning Numbers: _-_-_-_-_-_
(in exact order)
This 6-Digit result above consists the latest 6D result as August 27, 2019.
Meanwhile, players looking for previous results in details can access the winning numbers in the last 30 draws at the 6D result history page.
6D players can also check minor prizes for today’s draw below or see the results of other PCSO draws today such as Swertres Result, STL Result and EZ2 Result.
6-Digit Result August 27, 2019
Once again, the 6D results today in exact order will be available: _-_-_-_-_-_
Moreover, the following table contains the prizes and number of winners in tonight’s draw detail:
- SWERTRES RESULT August 27, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- EZ2 RESULT August 27, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- LOTTO RESULT August 27, 2019 (9PM draw updates)
*Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of P150,000
Post Source: PCSO
Furthermore, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office determines the prizes for 6-Digit based on the following payout system. These results are below in detail.
1st Prize (MGA of P150,000) goes to the bettor who gets all 6 Digits in exact order.
2nd Prize (P40,000) goes to the bettor who gets first 5 or last 5 of 6 winning numbers.
3rd Prize (P4,000) goes to the bettor who gets first 4 or last 4 of 6 winning numbers.
4th Prize (P400) goes to the bettor who gets first 3 or last 3 of 6 winning numbers.
5th Prize (P40) goes to the bettor who gets first 2 or last 2 of 6 winning numbers.
An exclusive game for Luzon digit players every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The 6Digit Game is the active form of gaming of the Traditional Sweepstakes. Each 6 DIGIT ticket costs PhP12.00 per head. What is this prize that is available to everyone?
Finally, PCSO advises the Every player must be mentally prepared when playing the 6-Digit Game:
- PCSO conducts 6-Digit Game draws every TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY.
- PCSO only allows those who are 18 and above to play 6-Digit and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay the minimum play amount of Php 12.00 per 6 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check the numbers and the 6D draw date printed in the ticket before leaving the authorized PCSO lotto outlet.
Visit this page for more latest PCSO Lotto Results. You can give us your feedback via comment and much more!